The Georgia State Patrol has dismissed nearly an entire graduating class after they cheated on their test.
In total, 30 troopers were dismissed after an investigating into a cheating ring which revolved them cheating on a certification test to operate a speed gun.
There were four primary allegations investigated, and all were corroborated:
- That everyone in the 106th Trooper School cheated on the speed detection operator exam. All who were interviewed admitted cheating.
- That one cadet helped other cadets with their other online exams.
- That three cadets helped another cadet pass his exam in one instance.
- That a training instructor gave a makeup exam to two cadets who had failed one, and allowed them to take the makeup exam home and bring it back the next day.
Three other troopers in the class had previously left. One cadet resigned for reasons that weren’t disclosed, another had been dismissed and the third is on military leave.
The graduating troopers have issued over 130 speeding tickets since graduating and it appears that all of them will soon be dropped.
This is the full list of the 106th Trooper School:
- Erguens Accilien, Columbia County, Post 21 – Sylvania
- David Allan, Hall County, Post 6 – Gainesville
- Jalin Anderson, Richmond County, Post 33 – Milledgeville
- Erik Austell, Bibb County, Post 15 – Perry
- Evan Bauza, Chatham County, Post 11 – Hinesville
- Logan Beck, Camden County, Post 23 – Brunswick
- Christopher Cates, Rabun County, Post 27 – Blue Ridge
- Seferino Chavez, Clayton County, Post 47 – Forest Park
- Demon Clark, Greene County, Post 17 – Washington
- Christopher Cordell, Catoosa County, Post 5 – Dalton
- Clint Donaldson, Coweta County, Post 49 – Motor Unit
- Eric Guerrero, Coffee County, Post 36 – Douglas
- Jonathan Hayes, Paulding County, Post 29 – Paulding
- Nicholas Hawkins, Walton County, Post 46 – Monroe
- Bradley Hunt, Muscogee County, Post 2 – LaGrange
- Clarence Johnson, Richmond County, Post 25 – Grovetown
- Evan Joyner, Muscogee County, Post 2 – LaGrange
- Richard Justice, Columbia County, Post 25 – Grovetown
- Malcolm Martinez, Cobb County, Post 47 – Forest Park
- Rebecca Moran, Gwinnett County, Post 51 – Gwinnett
- Paul Osuegbu, Barrow County, Post 6 – Gainesville
- Jose Perez, Colquitt County, Post 13 – Tifton
- Patrick Pollett, Columbia County, Post 25 – Grovetown
- Troy Pudder, Houston County, Post 30 – Cordele
- Caleb Pyle, Coweta County, Post 24 – Newnan
- Daysi Ramirez, Houston County, Post 15 – Perry
- Gabriel Rampy, Carroll County, Post 4 – Villa Rica
- Adam Salter, Pike County, Post 26 – Thomaston
- Jerry Slade, Crisp County, Post 30 – Cordele
- Kyle Thompson, Berrien County, Post 36 – Douglas
- James Vaughan, Sumter County, Post 10 – Americus
- Brian Whelehan, Bryan County, Post 23 – Brunswick
- Kelley Whitaker, Miller County, Post 14 – Colquitt