The festival spirit is set to light up historic Euharlee as the annual Euharlee Christmas Parade and Festival of Trees return for the holiday season with small town charm. Hosted by the City of Euharlee and Loving Arms Cancer Outreach, these events promise to bring warmth and holiday cheer to Bartow County.
Euharlee Christmas Parade:
- Date & Time: Monday, November 27 at 6pm
- Route: Woodland Middle & Euharlee Elementary to the Covered Bridge
- Registration: Free to enter, open until November 22 (contact [email protected])
- Prize: Floats to be judged for cash prizes
- Food & Coffee Trucks at the Masonic Lodge parking lot during the event
Mark your calendars for the Euharlee Christmas Parade on November 27, a procession of lights, golf carts, lawn mowers, music, and holiday cheer. The parade, presented by the City of Euharlee follows a route from Woodland Middle & Euharlee Elementary to the iconic Covered Bridge. Get a glimpse at Santa and Mrs. Claus at the end of the parade to usher in the holiday season, sponsored by Anna’s Mexican Bar & Grill.
Euharlee Festival of Trees:
- Dates & Time: November 25 to December 2, 6pm to 9pm daily
- Location: Historic Granary, 114 Covered Bridge Road, Euharlee
- Admission: FREE
- Auction for a Cause: The stunningly decorated trees and wreaths will be auctioned off on December 2, proceeds benefitting Loving Arms Cancer Outreach and their work in Bartow County
Join us in the historic Granary building for a week-long celebration with the Festival of Trees, where the spirit of giving meets the magic of the season. Immerse yourself in the holiday ambiance, marvel at the beautifully adorned trees, and take part in the auction to contribute to a meaningful cause. For more details, visit Facebook.com/EuharleeFestivalofTrees.
This event is not possible without the support of our generous sponsors:
Glenda Mitchell Law Firm – String Lights Sponsor
Appalachian Foundations & Walls, Only in Cartersville-Bartow Tourism, D & D Communications, Georgia Memorial Park Funeral Home & Cemetery – Ornament Sponsors
Banks Garage, MC’s Painting & Decorating, Warner Trucking, All Around Roofing Services – Garland Sponsors
Weaver Heating & Air, Dr. Lance Barry, Easy Stop N Go Chevron, Drowned Valley Brewing, Courtyard by Marriott Cartersville, Hilton Garden Inn Cartersville, Tim Abbott – Euharlee City Councilman, Marion & Rob Hankinson, Elli Jolly Insurance – Senior Health Specialist, WBHF Community Radio – Christmas Star Sponsors
As we come together to celebrate the season, the Festival of Trees and Christmas Parade invite everyone to share in the joy and spread goodwill. For more information, please contact Euharlee City Hall at 770-386-1542 or [email protected].