A 27 year-old Silver Creek man, Dylan Michael Graham, was one of 21 people arrested recently in an undercover sex crime investigation.
The undercover investigation, named “Operation Interception” came at the same time as Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta and was coordinated by the Georgia Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force, the GBI’s Child Exploitation and Computer Crimes Unit, Brookhaven Police Department, DeKalb County District Attorney’s Office and United States Marshals Service Southeast Regional Fugitive Task Force.
- Nicholas Alexander Bowen, Chamblee, GA, 29, ride sharing and delivery driver
- Thomas Cheung, Alpharetta, GA, 32, gaming studio employee
- Jeshua Elijah Collins, Suwannee, GA, 22, deli clerk
- James Tunde Fadeyi, Lithonia, GA 55, unemployed
- Walter Gonzalez-Amaya, Norcross, GA, 22, maintenance worker
- Larry Allen Gordon, Hampton, GA, 31, fast food restaurant employee
- Zachary Tye Gourdine, Conley, GA, 28, crane operator
- Dylan Michael Graham, Silver Creek, GA, 27, elevator mechanic
- Richard Jason Hyder, Elizabethton, TN, 41, asphalt grinding contractor
- Mitchell Allen Kennedy, Brooklyn, NY, 24, software company creative assistant
- Raheem Lalani, Birmingham, AL, 26, unemployed
- Marco A. Mendoza-Escalante, Riverdale, GA, 20, paving technician
- Darwin Menjivar-Fernandez, Powder Springs, GA, 22, restaurant server
- Juan Valencia-Patino, Jesup, GA, 22, student
- Juan Manuel Sanchez, Woodstock, GA, 25, automobile mechanic
- Junior Cornelius Timoteus, Atlanta, GA 25, restaurant server
- Oscar Ramirez, Atlanta, GA, 39, construction worker
- Dylan Golding Whynot, Kennesaw, GA, 32, behavioral health case manager
- Kyle A. Williams, Stone Mountain, GA, 32, warehouse employee
- Robert Tyler Wilson, Canton, GA, 31, automotive service technician
- Tarno M. Walters, Lawrenceville, GA, 22, grocery store employee
All 21 people were arrested under either the Computer or Electronic Pornography and Child Exploitation Prevention Act of 2007 or charged with trafficking of persons for labor or sexual servitude. More charges and arrest may be coming.