Qualifying has ended for seats that are up for grabs in Floyd County.
Here is a list of all qualifying candidates and their races.
Floyd County sheriff: Tom Caldwel (R), Ronnie Kilgo (R) , Dave Roberson (R)
Floyd County Commission, Post 2: Wright Bagby, (R) ; Charles “Coach” Smith, (D).
Floyd County Commission, Post 3; Allison Watters, (R) ; Shonna Bailey, Post 3, (D.
Clerk of Court: Barbara Penson, (R) ; Joe Costolnick, R. Moriah Medina, (D)
Chief magistrate: Gene Richardson, Justin Hight (nonpartisan)
- Nov. 3 race: District 12: Eddie Lumsden, (R) ; Jonathan Gilreath-Harvey, (D)
- May 19 GOP primary, then Nov. 3 election. District 13: Katie Dempsey, (R) ; Brad Barnes, (R) . J. Scott Fuller, (D)
- May 19 GOP primary, then Nov. 3 election. District 16: Trey Kelley, (R) ; Jennifer Hulsey, (R) ; Lyndsay Arrendale, (D).
- May 19 GOP primary, then Nov. 3 election. District 14: Bruce Thompson, (R) .; Travis Johnson, (D); William Schneck, (D)
- May 19 GOP primary, then Nov. 3 election. District 31: Jason, Anavitarte, (R); Boyd Austin, (R) ; Bobby Mehan, (R) ; Bobby Wilson, (R) . Tianna Smith, (D)
- Nov. 3 election: District 52: Chuck Hufstetler, (R) ; Charles DeYoung, (D)
U.S. House (District 11); Nov. 3 election.
- Dana Barrett (D)
- Barry Loudermilk (R)
U.S. House (District 14); May 19 primary for GOP and then Nov. 3 for general.
- Republicans: John Barge, Ben Bullock, Kevin Cooke, John Cowan, Clayton Fuller, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Andy Gunther, Bill Hembree, Matt Laughridge.
- Democrats: Kevin Van Ausdal, D.
U.S. Senate (Perdue seat) May 19 primary for Democrats and then Nov. 3 vote.
- Democrats: Sarah Amico, Marckeith DeJesus, James Knox, Tricia Carpenter McCracken, Jon Ossoff, Maya Smith, Teresa Tomlinson.
- Republicans: David Perdue.