The best start in program history came to an end on Saturday night as the Vikings fell to the Washington University Bears 34-10 on the road.
dissertation english literature how do i attach pics to an email on my iphone illustration essays free watch https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/professional-resume-writing-services-dallas-tx/17/ essay on how to write an essay follow site cialis slecht voor je academic term paper https://cwstat.org/termpaper/youth-and-drugs-abuse-essay/50/ https://tffa.org/businessplan/essay-on-a-practical-joke/70/ best online writing service best generic viagra online reviews example + thesis statements http://www.trinitypr.edu/admission/buying-a-college-level-essay/53/ http://wnpv1440.com/teacher/thesis-submission-kings-college-london/33/ source the drug viagra works objective of dentists resume https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/help-writing-journalism-admission-paper/51/ https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/resume-template-for-nursing-job/20/ cialis taunton research paper writing help essay writing on myself http://hyperbaricnurses.org/13621-viagra-wp/ https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/free-essay-edit/45/ write an essay on library movements in india in hindi http://jeromechamber.com/event/customer-focus/23/ research paper writing course algebra 2 homework help essay education system india viagra baiting hollow HOW IT HAPPENED
- WashU led 17-3 at the half behind TD passes to Matt Page and Dan Kalvaitis.
- The Vikings racked up 413 yards of total offense including 175 on the ground, but were unable to contain the Bear’s passing attack as QB JJ Tomlin threw for 389 yards and two scores.
- Berry had four turnovers, were sacked three times and tackled five times behind the line of scrimmage.
- The Vikings drew within striking distance in the fourth quarter after Terrell Blakesleay hauled in a 32-yard TD pass from Slade Dale to push the score to 17-10.
BERRY STATISTICAL STANDOUTS
- Slade Dale: 13-23, 163 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT
- Austin Lowe: 20 att, 95 yards, 4.8 avg
- Chris Lilly: 8 rec, 86 yards, 10.8 avg
- Kevin Grier: 10 tackles, 1 INT
- Anthony Batey: 10 tackles, 1 sack, 2.5 tfl, 1 ff
WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY STATISTICAL STANDOUTS
- J.J. Tomlin: 35-48, 389 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INT
- Kevin Hammarlund: 12 rec, 119 yards, 9.9 avg
- Marcus Ramspott: 10 rec, 114 yards, 11.4 avg
- Max Barnett: 13 tackles, 0.5 tfl
- Josiah Situmeang: 7 tackles, 1 sack, 1 tfl
- This is the first Vikings loss since Nov. 14th, 2015.
- Hendrix now has sole possession of first place in the SAA
- Mamadou Soumahoro extended his sack lead in the SAA, now tallying seven on the year
- Berry returns home to face Chicago on Oct. 8th, this will also mark Community Appreciation Day at Valhalla Stadium